- amplifier in rugged housing for DC- and BL-servo motors
- various voltage ranges: 12 to 60Vdc, 12 to 350Vdc or 12-60Vdc
- low voltage version with phase current up to 100Arms pk.
- +/-10V analog interface for torque or speed control
- compact, enclosed housing with Sub-D connectors
- high-bandwidth analog speed and current control
- high-efficiency PWM (20/40kHz) with parallel modulation
- up to 24kW continuous power
- sine-ware or block commutation using hall-effect, resolver or encoder feedback
- velocity feedback via DC-tach, resolver, encoder or hall-effect devices
- Standard feedback (-R): hall-effects, digital encoder and resolver, optional (-E): sine-encoder, absolute encoders (EnDat/Hiperface)
- industrial (-CT), extended (-ET) temperature versions
- parameter monitoring and configuration from a PC via the RS232-interface -> no potentiometer, no switches
This controller is now obsolescent and is only available for existing applications.
For new applications we advise the use of the SWM7!