MACCON is an important partner of industry and of many Universities and research institutes, when special applications for Motion Control are demanded or Motion Control technologies themselves are to be improved.
We supply both fast and precise motor and positioning systems for research applications, including systems with many axes etc.
We are also involved in many research projects at national and European leave, current examples:
- ADEPT: Advanced Electric Powertrain Technology
- AktiWa: Aktive Walzenregelung.
Active Damping of high-speed Printing-rollers
- E-SEMA: Electric Smart Electro-Mechanical Actuator for gas turbine engines
- Mate: Magnetfreie Traktionsmotoren für die Elektromobilität
(Traction motors for E-Mobility, without magnets)
- PitchER: Magnetloser Pitch-Antrieb in Windenergieanlagen durch den Einsatz elektrischer Transversalfluss-Reluktanzmaschinen
Pitch Drives for wind-energy plants, based on tranversal-flux machines without magnets
- SKLEWU (Komrol): Skalierbare SiC Leistungselektronik für Wandler und Umrichter.
Scalebale SiC Power Electronics for Converters and Inverters
- Transinno: Innovativer Linearmotor hoher Kraftdichte mit passivem Stator auf Basis der Transversaltechnologie
We are also a R&D partner of the early development departments of the German automobile industry.
Do you have technical questions or need a quote?
Contact us today to talk to an experienced MACCON engineer!Open Contact-Form
Changes at MACCON
To whom it may concern:
For various reasons, we have decided to merge the MACCON group of companies into one company. As of 01.09.2021 (current planning) the new company
MACCON GmbH & Co. KG
will be available to you as a your new business partner, with all rights and obligations of the previous companies. This change has no influence on our existing business relationship. All previous agreements will of course remain valid.
Unfortunately, this change requires some formalities that can only be processed sequentially. The local court (business register court) will formally publish various conversion steps. We ask you to wait until this conversion process is completed. We will inform you promptly about the completion of the conversion and provide you with all relevant company data.
We look forward to a continued mutually beneficial business relationship.
We thank you in advance for your patience.
The MACCON Team
Folow us on LinkedIn