In space our motors can be found on the International Space Station and the Columbus spacecraft as well as on many satellites.
Our motors are used wherever fast and precise motion is required, for example:
- Filter wheels
- Reaction wheels
- Deflection and positioning drives
- Laser and optical pointing systems
- Valve control
Do you have technical questions or need a quote?
Contact us today to talk to an experienced MACCON engineer!Open Contact-Form
Here are just some of the space programs, to which we have contributed:
- Biolab / MGS, Micro-gravity System
- Mars - PanCAM
- SOFIA,Stratospheric Observatory for IR Astronomy
- LCT, Laser Communications Termina
- MHS Scanner
- FY-3 (FengYun-3) Polar Orbiting Meteorological Satellite
- BepiColombo, Antenna De-spin Mechanism (ADM)
- Sentinel 3
- International Berthing and Docking Mechanism, LEMA
In addition to motors, we also provide feedback sensors and drive and control electronics.