Many of the world's major defence organisations employ airborne, naval and land based equipment containing sliprings and associated sliding contact devices of our Partner Pandect (GB) and benefit from the performance of our high precision, high reliability products.
Pandect sliprings are currently used in a wide range of defence equipment and systems. Applications include:
- Missile guidance systems and stabilised navigation platforms
- Gimballed avionic instruments and gyroscopes
- Missile launchers and weapon pedestals
- Fighting vehicles, transferring signals and power from turret to hull
- Airborne stabilised gun platforms and sights
- Submarine ICBM systems
- Fixed wing aircraft and helicopters for propeller and rotor de-icing systems and general development testing
Do you have technical questions or need a quote?
Contact us today to talk to an experienced MACCON engineer!Open Contact-Form