For demanding motor control applications with Hi-Rel, wide temperature range or special military requirements we offer four families of motor controllers. All of these families are able to drive 3-phase, brushless motors to high servo-standards at the same time offering high interfacing flexibility both towards the host control and towards the sensor feedback.
Torque, velocity and position control are available:
- SWM: the SWM is a low voltage, high current amplifier (12 to 60Vdc, up to 100Arms cont.), which is used mainly in mobile (battery operated) applications; in the meantime the very flexible controller architecture has been used also for higher voltage versions up to 650Vdc for demanding applications
- ExtrIQ: the ExtrIQ amplifiers from ELMO are modern analog and digital servo drives especially developed for applications under extreme environmental conditions
- Xenus R-Series: Hi-Rel version of the industrial Xenus series servo controller for up to 240Vac (single or three phase) with analog command and RS-232 for setup and indexer and CANopen interface
- Accelnet R-Series: Hi-Rel version of the industrial Accelnet servo controller with DC supply (up to 180Vdc) with analog command and RS-232 for setup and indexer and CANopen interface; optional EtherCAT or MACRO interface available, also module version for PCB mount
- Bantam R-Series: the Bantam R30 is a new digital torque mode servo amplifier as module version (parameter setting ex factory); +/-10V-current command, six step commutation; 18 to 90Vdc, up to 10A continuous
Do you have technical questions or need a quote?
Contact us today to talk to an experienced MACCON engineer!Open Contact-Form
Changes at MACCON
To whom it may concern:
For various reasons, we have decided to merge the MACCON group of companies into one company. As of 01.09.2021 (current planning) the new company
MACCON GmbH & Co. KG
will be available to you as a your new business partner, with all rights and obligations of the previous companies. This change has no influence on our existing business relationship. All previous agreements will of course remain valid.
Unfortunately, this change requires some formalities that can only be processed sequentially. The local court (business register court) will formally publish various conversion steps. We ask you to wait until this conversion process is completed. We will inform you promptly about the completion of the conversion and provide you with all relevant company data.
We look forward to a continued mutually beneficial business relationship.
We thank you in advance for your patience.
The MACCON Team
Folow us on LinkedIn