Our address is: Aschauerstr. 21, 81549 München, Germany.
How to reach us by car:
The Aschauer Str. is a side road of the Chiemgaustraße (Mittlerer Ring Ost), about half way between exit "München Ramersdorf" of the freeway A8 (Salzburg - Munich) and the Tegernseer Landstrasse.
By public transport, from main station:
- from the main station (Hauptbahnhof) take the underground (U-Bahn) line U2 (direction "Messestadt Ost") get out at the sixth stop Giesing (Bahnhof)
- at the station take the exit "Frankenthaler Straße" and turn right
- after about 100m walking you will reach the Frankenthaler Str.
- follow the Frankenthaler Str., which turns left after a short distance
- at the end of the street turn right into the "Pfälzer Wald Str."
- cross the Chiemgau Str. (Mittlerer Ring)
- go straight on into the Aschauer Str.
- you will find MACCON on the left side in the black building after the "Netto"-supermarket
By public transport, from airport:
On arrival at Munich Airport (Flughafen) take the S-Bahn (S1 or S8, every 10 mins.) to the main station (Hauptbahnhof). Change there to the underground (U-Bahn) (as described above).
In case you carry heavy luggage try to take the S1 and get out at Munich East Station (Ostbahnhof). From there it is only about 10 mins. by taxi to our office.
To find out more about Munich and hotels click here.
MACCON has negotiated special rates with the follwing hotels:
- Hotel Bold (near our office). Quote the booking code "G-MAC-21" for better rates.
- Hotel Fasangarten (near our office, by car)
Please give our name when making reservations.
Changes at MACCON
To whom it may concern:
For various reasons, we have decided to merge the MACCON group of companies into one company. As of 01.09.2021 (current planning) the new company
MACCON GmbH & Co. KG
will be available to you as a your new business partner, with all rights and obligations of the previous companies. This change has no influence on our existing business relationship. All previous agreements will of course remain valid.
Unfortunately, this change requires some formalities that can only be processed sequentially. The local court (business register court) will formally publish various conversion steps. We ask you to wait until this conversion process is completed. We will inform you promptly about the completion of the conversion and provide you with all relevant company data.
We look forward to a continued mutually beneficial business relationship.
We thank you in advance for your patience.
The MACCON Team
Folow us on LinkedIn