Our servomotors use permanent magnet field excitation. This synchronous motor technology offers a number of operational advantages:
- High dynamic response (high ratio of torque/inertia and peak/continuous torque)
- Optimum power/weight ratio
- High efficiency
- Smooth constant speed performance
Depending on the application, different mechanical versions are available:
- Kits with hollow shaft for direct integration in the machine (e.g. MS, QB (Quantum) series)
- Aluminium housings for light machinery applications in order to minimise weight and cost (e.g. QB, Quantum series)
- Robust, industrial style housings with connectors (e.g. MS-, MSP- or AKM-series)
- Custom versions (e.g. MH series for high speed applications)
Do you have technical questions or need a quote?
Contact us today to talk to an experienced MACCON engineer!Open Contact-Form
The brushless, synchronous motor needs to be electronically commutated. I.e, a sensor is needed on the shaft, which can report the absolute electrical angle of rotor to the controlling power electronics. Only then can the motor phases be energised correctly. Preferentially we use hall-effect sensors (for block commutation) or resolvers (for sine-wave commutation). The latter type of sensor can also be used for position feedback.
Our motors can also be operated at lower voltages than stated in the datasheets. The max. achievable operating speeds (no-load) drop however accordingly.
Click on one of the menu options (right-hand side) for more information !
Changes at MACCON
To whom it may concern:
For various reasons, we have decided to merge the MACCON group of companies into one company. As of 01.09.2021 (current planning) the new company
MACCON GmbH & Co. KG
will be available to you as a your new business partner, with all rights and obligations of the previous companies. This change has no influence on our existing business relationship. All previous agreements will of course remain valid.
Unfortunately, this change requires some formalities that can only be processed sequentially. The local court (business register court) will formally publish various conversion steps. We ask you to wait until this conversion process is completed. We will inform you promptly about the completion of the conversion and provide you with all relevant company data.
We look forward to a continued mutually beneficial business relationship.
We thank you in advance for your patience.
The MACCON Team
Folow us on LinkedIn