For 25 years MACCON has been developing technology for aerospace applications.
We have provided many motors and actuators for aircraft and unmanned flying objects, for applications such as:
- Flap control
- Helicopter blade control
- Sensor-head stabilisation
- Antenna control
- Pumps and ventilation compressors
We are also active in space.
Do you have technical questions or need a quote?
Contact us today to talk to an experienced MACCON engineer!Open Contact-Form
Aerospace motor and drive applications have a number of common, critical requrements:
- High efficiency and torque density
- High efficiency
- Demanding environmental conditions: vibration, shock, temperature, vacuum
- High reliablity and availability, partially ensured by:
twoi-, three- and Ffour-way redundancy of all elekctrical and control circutis
- Demanding and comprehnsive analysis and test programs